Monday, 7 October 2013

What a week!

Its been such a week! I have learnt so much already especially in the way of preparation in planning for the Module One essays. I don't know about anyone else but my head was absolutely spinning at 100mph with ideas and how I wanted to get stuck in with everything Ive found it really important as well to have a corner in my flat with my essay tittle with huge A2 pieces of paper with all my ideas for each individual essays. My head was spinning I can now say because I had so much to remember I have found it a really useful tool in "Downloading" my thought onto these so I know I wont forget these!! "Organised Chaos!

Also with David Kolbs learning cycle I found Video Tutorials on YouTube quite helpful I just typed it in their and watched a couple of Videos about it.

3 comments:

  1. Brainstorming each area on a separate sheet of paper looks like a great idea. I think I'll give it a go, and it gets you away from a computer screen which would be great right now! Not quite there yet through, been reviewing my CV today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is I was worried about repeating myself and this has been really useful to avoid this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tool for 'downloading' thoughts. Try using colours to help distinguish different areas too, very easy to see at a glance then what fits where...ie: all notes relating to performance - red / teaching - blue / admin - green etc... I've used this for a long time myself and always encourage others to try in, particularly when it comes to essay writing and drawing on info/quotes/reflections from different sources...

    ReplyDelete