Friday, 14 July 2017

Jiggy Jump

Hi guys! Long time no speak! I just wanted to share with you all what I've been up to since I graduated on the MA course!

I started teaching dance fitness in the community when I graduated and last year I came up with my own concept called "Jiggy Jump" it is an aerobics class performed on mini trampolines with handles! I launched this in January and has been a huge project for me. I was approached by the EMD UK (www.emduk.org ) who are "The National Governing Body For Dance Fitness & Group Exercise" who encouraged me to franchise Jiggy Jump out to other instructors. Jiggy Jump is now a full member of EMD UK and the training course I have devised has been endorsed by them, meaning when new instructors come on the training course and get certified they can get the correct insurance with EMD UK.

It is not at all what I thought I'd end up doing upon graduation but I absolutely love it especially having a creative approach towards fitness. I really don't think I could of started Jiggy Jump without doing the MA prior it really prepared me well for the endorsement application which was a very long process.

So I would like to say a massive thank you to Adesola & Helen for everything they did for me! Also if you know any graduates or dancers who would be a great Jiggy Jump instructor please put them in touch with me and check the video below!

Jamie Warburton
07821 728558
www.jiggyjump.co.uk
info@jiggyjump.co.uk
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jiggyjump

https://vimeo.com/223582779








No comments:

Post a Comment