Sunday, 17 November 2013

On Broadway

I write this blog from Broadway! The energy here is electric. Rehearsals are going well lost of reflective  time really trying to learn how I learn in the studio with an influx of new choreography of up to sixty plus routines how I store this information, how sometimes I rely on muscle memory to get me through the rehearsal process and being told my Director "Don't worry you got it, sleep on it let it Marinate" I find this very interesting like the MA its a Process and Im so looking forward to the end results and see where it takes me in life.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie...Loving that picture. How are you? Have you marinated your routines yet? How wonderful you are being tested so mentally and physically. I bet you feel so alive! I just know I have to get into a ballet class soon but have put on weight from doing AOL's and eating digestive biscuits. Bikram Yoga is opening round the corner from me though and I can't wait.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete